twin ball massager
The Twin Ball Massager has been developed to perform a lymphatic draining action. It is a patented product, with visible effects after just a few minutes of massage. Our model is 100% handcrafted, eco-designed, and Made in France.
The actions of this facial massager are multiple:
• Regenerates the skin tissue
• Drains to promote the elimination of metabolic waste
• Relaxes the facial muscles
• Reduces the appearance of fine lines
• Reduces puffiness of the face and eye area
Result: Smoother skin and reduced appearance of wrinkles. Lymphatic circulation is stimulated in order to drain and eliminate toxins.
- Secure payment
- Free delivery from 60€
How to use this product
- Only use on clean, dry skin.
- Massage the face, starting from the middle of the chin. Tilt the massager and sweep it in the direction of the ears. Repeat this sequence before moving to the top of the cheekbone and sweeping the massager to the hairline.
- Drain skin from the neck area by moving the massager downwards, from the ears to the collarbone.
- Relax the muscles of the upper face by sweeping the massager from the top of the eyebrow to the tail of the eyebrow.
- Result: Smoother skin and reduced appearance of wrinkles. Lymphatic circulation is stimulated in order to drain and eliminate toxins.
CHARMWOOD : Grows spontaneously in the Jura forests managed by the ONF, which means that no French forests were harmed in the making of this product! It has been selected for its hardness and fine grain, as well as its durability and resistance to wear. Hornbeam is used for its numerous virtues in gemmotherapy, elixirs and essential oils.
BOX WOOD : Chosen for its durability and resistance to wear and tear, it grows spontaneously in the Jura forests managed by the ONF.
LINSEED OIL : The Twin Ball Massager is soaked in Linseed oil, which naturally hardens and protects the wood.
Full list of ingredients : BOXWOOD, CHARMWOOD, LINSEED OIL