Anti-Blemish Serum 15 ml
Our powerful serum is tough on spots but gentle on skin. It’s formulated with Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), which shrinks the pores to improve overall skin texture, and Bakuchiol, which helps to prevent pigmentation spots (scars) from developing. Lactic Acid works its magic by lightly exfoliating to speed up the natural process of cell regeneration.
Proven results after 28 days of use*:
∙ 80% of users found that the product rebalanced their skin microbiota
∙ 86% of users found that the product reduced their sebum production
∙ 95% of users found their skin to be smoother
*Test carried out by an independent external body for a period of 28 days under the supervision of a dermatologist.
Free delivery for orders over 100€
A must-have serum for those prone to breakouts. Packed with active ingredients to improve your skin texture.
ALOE VERA : Powerful anti-inflammatory active ingredient that soothes redness and inflammation related to skin problems.
BAKUCHIOL : Known for its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, it helps reduce blemishes and fades scars.
LACTIC ACID : Active with strong purifying properties, it visibly reduces imperfections for a unified and more homogeneous skin texture.
NIACINAMIDE : Anti-inflammatory and astringent, this duo of ingredients rebalances sebum production and soothes the skin.
Complet ingredient list: Aqua, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, Sclerotium gum, Lysolecithin, Lactic acid, Xanthan gum, Pullulan, CI 77288, Hydrolyzed algin, Parfum, Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, Bakuchiol, Zinc sulfate
How to ?
- Apply 3 to 4 drops (morning and evening) to a clean face.
- Gently massage the product into the face and neck area, using circular movements.
- Apply your Seasonly day or night cream
- Pro Tip: Use with our Anti-Blemish Lotion and SOS spot for a spot-free complexion.
- Pro Tip: Try out other Seasonly serums to give your skin what it really really wants, day in, day out.
- Recyclable glass pack: when you're done, don't forget to recycle! The bottle goes in the recycling bin, and the dropper in your normal bin.